Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t worry! In the event of a car accident or breakdown (battery/petrol /tyres etc.), call the 24-hour Motor Assistance helpline directly.
We will soon be with you to record the event, take photos and, if necessary, tow your vehicle.
We’re with you for whatever you need! Find your nearest branch here: Find Branch.
You can visit our branches Monday – Thursday between 07.30 - 14.00 and 15.00-17.45 and on Fridays between 07.30 - 14.00.
Alternatively, you can call free on 8000.87.87, Monday – Thursday between 07.30 - 14.00 and 15.00-17.45 and on Fridays between 07.30 - 14.00 to speak to one of our Call Centre representatives.
I would like to insure my home. Is there cover for home contents?
It’s time to feel secure about your home! Yes, we do offer home contents cover. We give you the option of choosing between five insurance Plans:
- Home Burglary
- Home Flexible
- Home Basic
- Home Plus
- Home Superior
Yes, accident care is included in all our plans. We give you the option of choosing between 6 insurance plans:
- Third Party Plus
- Third Party Fire and Theft Plus
- Comprehensive Plus
- Comprehensive Superior
- Third Party Web
- Comprehensive Web
Yes, travel insurance covers the loss of, damage to or destruction of luggage. Now you can explore new destinations fearlessly and safely! We give you the option of choosing between three insurance Plans for adults and one for children.
Yes, hunters’ insurance allows the option of insuring a gun.
The time has come to enjoy your hobby without stress! We offer comprehensive Hunters’ Insurance schemes. We give you the option of choosing between three insurance plans which cover:
- Permanent disability
- Temporary total disablement for work
- Medical expenses
- Loss of, damage to or destruction of the gun
Yes, you can take out Personal Accident insurance which includes medical expenses. It covers payment of expenses relating to hospitalisation at a hospital or clinic as an internal patient after an accident or illness.
You can go ahead with the renewal or amendment of your insurance at any time.
- For Motor Insurance or Home Insurance you can call 8000.87.87 to speak to a customer service officer.
- For any other Insurance you can call 2212 8700.
We provide three different ways to pay for your Insurance Premium. Shortly before the Policy expires we will send you a relevant reminder. You can complete payment in the following ways:
- Οnline at www.jccsmart.com or through 1bank.
- By standing order.
- Using a card, by calling 8000.87.87.
Yes, you can pay your premium online at www.jccsmart.com or through 1bank.
There’s no need to worry if you have a problem paying your insurance premium. In the event that payment is not possible, there will be a repeated attempt.
- In the case of payments made by standing order, these are executed during the last working days each month and if payment is not possible we try again the following month.
- In the case of card payments, if the amount is not available, another attempt will be made in 10 days.
If your card number or expiry date has changed you can contact us on 8000.87.87 to amend the details.
Tell us about your Claim straightaway in one of the following ways:
- You can call 22128700 to speak to a claims officer.
- You can visit our branches Monday – Thursday between 07.30 - 14.00 and 15.00-17.45 and on Fridays between 07.30 - 14.00. Find your nearest branch here.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you dissatisfied with one of our services? Let us know immediately in one of the following ways:
- Complaint form (http://www.gic.com.cy/globalassets/general-insurance/personal/general-charts-forms/complaint-form_bilingual-web.pdf )
- By email to: email@example.com
- By sending a letter to: Themistoklis Dervis 2-4, 1511 Nicosia .
- Calling us on 8000.87.87
- Comprehensive Plans.
- Reliable Insurance.
- Fast Service.